Thursday, April 30, 2009

Conjunctivitis Pix On Cats

Motore Sgolfato...

After Saturday's stage of the Tour of Sardinia, of course I took qualke days of complete rest to you ke muscles recover from hard work in Sardinia. I rested from Sunday until Tuesday. Yesterday
hi again the bike and I did 105 km in agility, I feel horrible, my legs seemed wooden and heart behaved in an absurd manner, went up like never before, there was just a little tears splashed in high, I did not, however, concerned that already qualke last time I had such a thing happened, I interpreted this as a sign of my engine flooded.
morning back in the saddle to see coem had answered my physical agility made 70 km from the heart always in the middle, my legs always swirled over 100 rpm, although I did not do so busy I managed to make an exit an average of more than 32km-h, not bad: I can say the engine has ke Remove the flood cause by the efforts of Sardinia. Tomorrow at 15e30
race circuit in Teverina Castiglione (Vt), a distance of 23 km is to be done three times, is not the usual platter, but there qualke ups and downs and last but not least is the arrival in height.
Sunday instead Gf Gino Bartali in Florence

0 comments:

Post a Comment