Sunday, April 26, 2009

How To Get Xbox Controller Work For Vba

Seconda tappa: Cronometro individuale

Due to problems with the internet connection I could not write every day the results, but there I wish the same to analyze each stage ...

The second leg of the tour was an individual time trial of 25km of racing like I had never made a start and I was quite certain I would have lost more than qualke ke ranking. Apart from a tear in the initial part of the time trial was pretty flat, so the fact of not having a bike and a suitable location has been made to feel very much.
I showed up at the start with the body and the ball mp3 ... I started at about 10e15 and I arrived 41 minutes after arrival, SFOR just under a minute ke the goal I set for myself. The only bit where I was able to go quietly was the tear, the fact that my teammate is party for me in that piece was riallontanato, only to come to me to resume immediately after the downhill section. I want to clarify
ke ke a more individual time trial at times looked like a team time trial, there were few contorlli path so often saw groups of 10 people go ... Anyway at the end
88th overall and 16th grade ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment