Sunday, April 26, 2009

Famous Hipanics - Quotes

Terza tappa

Tuesday with his legs still weighed down by gf on Sunday and the time trial the day before, we can expect a stage very insidious, it is a path k on paper seems to be very easy and with little slope but in the end proved very bastard, marks the end of the garmin 125km with 1000 m of altitude made over 40km-h.
The night before my teammate Michele made me a detailed description of the race, pointing to the places where I should be very careful. Since the first leg ke feel km runs very well and I can be in a group with ease, to avoid the usual mess I try to be always in the top 30 positions of the group, sometimes allowing me to rise to the top and get some 'wind and feel like a runner. The crux of the decisive stage is about 70 km where we wait after a hard pull in which the strong surely will try to escape, to avoid being bottled support myself in the top positions and take the tear to everyone, surpasses some runners, but inevitably I get passed by extraterrestrials, finished ripping them give a strong blow to over 60 km-h ke breaks the group in many sections, making an effort absurd and I remain in apnea for a few minutes I can stay with the second group contains k and those who are from the 20th position overall on, missing ke km arrival are tackled with ferocity and power, does not fall below the 40 km-h, the only times when I can catch his breath a bit 'are the strappetto, where I can get better. Our group continues until the last km where compact there is the uphill finish, inside of me I am convinced ke I do well, but due to a little 'tired you can not take the tear before, so I happen to find some cyclists were planted ke ke I to force an extra effort.
But in the end I can finish the stage in 38th position overall and in 11th grade, recovery of some positions in the general k and bring me very close to the 50
Delighted with the result I introduce myself at the start of the stage the next day very confident, but As we know the unexpected is always around the corner ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment