Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Broken Capillarieslips

Un'acqua ke sembra non voler cessare mai...

After being forced to miss the race Domenic because of bad weather, hoping ke the time to grant me a respite of one week to recover the lost training, and so to be able to play all the training I once had put in quotation ...
Yesterday, as every Tuesday's session was scheduled load, the weather obviously gave rain, so after a good breakfast I resigned myself to make rolls, I dress and prepare the beverage, the roller is mounted on the septum, in that ' check the exact moment a ray of sun, there was panic in my head for refusing to shoot dry rolls ... I get off the rollers, loading the bike into the car and I go out to Carson. I change and how best to script the sky begins to cloud and drizzle, I convince myself to leave, I start heating and begins to pour in my head I am convinced that today I would be in the rain stopped, the rain increases, but I still do my repeated in the plan. Once completed, I realize ke, meanwhile, had to be soaked and the sun came out, so I head back home where I do a quick change of clothes, I remount the bike and head for the climb, the usual uphill Collalto to face three times, the first two times around goes well and I feel a great leg, but as I am about to start the third repeat, the time you take a fool of me, falls down a tremendous roar, k does not allow me to repeat the last to go home and I am still soaked more than before, neanke would have it after I did a hot shower and as I prepare to return home to the only crops up on time ...
For those who like numbers, here are the data of repeated uphill (those in plain neanke count them:))
Salita Collalto Sabino 15 '4.11km altitude 270m velocitàMedia velMax 16.4 km 22.4 km-h-h freqMedia167bpm freqMAx176bpm average cadence 65rpm (perks are so low there were stretches to do in 50RPM) VAM 1080
Tomorrow
second training load of the week, k will certainly be more intense than yesterday, I'm going to Monteflavio, and beyond the usual repeated uphill I repeated a threshold on this climb will go to ke from km to km 6 (for which the average gradient of 5 km 7.44%), my idea is to make between 75 and 80rpm. The goal is to stay under 20 minutes ... we'll see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment