Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why Would Bobbin Not Thread On Shark Euro-pro

Giro di Sardegna: il bilancio finale

After trying to describe as closely as possible the various stages is now time to sum up the experience of Sardinia, and the time to lay the groundwork for the rest of the season . Start
course from its final position in the space, 63rd overall and 14th grade, a result that I do not meet much, but it is true anke ke if there had not been boring and I would fall in the 50.
Scan now things positive and negative: Negative

:
1) suffer from die departures and the first ascent
2) again demonstrates obvious limits downhill
3) I need to improve the ability to hold on in times of difficulty
4) I need to improve on the plain in solitary

Positive:
1) Excellent recovery, I did not suffer too much because every day he corrected ke
2) I'm starting to feel quite able to
well in group 3) On the ascent I often set the pace
4) I can deal very well with this tear

Giro di Sardegna I finished the first part of my season, resulting in a bit 'below expectations but I think the best is yet to come ke.
May is the month to refine the fundamental condition, I would run 3 to Sunday gf Gino Bartali, 10 to Vernaccia, 17 in Grosseto or Tuscia, 23 to Gf the Sorrento Peninsula, and 30 gf to the Devil.
I say this bluntly: the placings at these events does not interest me, the gf will match it loads of good midweek, so it will be impossible to get rested Sunday, June is ke I want to get to the great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment