Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Play-mate Of The Apes Trailer

Potet chips as does my daughter


What a beautiful exchange of culinary ideas with my daughter. She (like all girls) like to make simple dishes and fast, challenging me. She argues that the avocado is a vegetable eaten with pesto and shrimp, is an exotic fruit that I eat like fruit.
Unfortunately, his study commitments and, soon, work, live 2-hour flight ^ - ^!
E 'was at home for two weeks over the Christmas period, only a couple of times we have prepared something together, we made one of these "Potet chips" like she does. Do not believe, are like those in the bags of snacks for children, but most mooooooooooolto good.

need a good sweet potato (sweet potato),

peeled and thinly sliced \u200b\u200bthin with a mandolin,
few at a time
fried in vegetable oil (oil is fine oil) at 180 ° C (my kitchen has a stove and the thermostat probe to maintain constant temperature of the liquid) for about 1 minute,

to dry on kitchen paper towel and sprinkled with sugar (there is also good but the salt should taste them once with sugar ^-^!)

Today I have redone ;-) I really like.
I also had a small piece of pumpkin, which I sliced \u200b\u200bwith a mandolin, and a half I had eggplant slice with a sharp knife, with the mandolin is crushed. I also fried
these vegetables in the same way but it took more than 1 minute to become crisp.

French fries sprinkled with sugar

The thin slices of pumpkin sprinkled with salt

and slices of eggplant covered with white pepper.

Restano crottanti per tutto il giorno, basterĂ  riscaldarle con la funzione di riscalda fritti del microonde e saranno come appena fritte.
Secondo me sono una buona idea per un buffet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment