Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Cure Lice On A Cow

Who knows how many and how to prepare the same recipe?


trenette These are the seafood that I made last week.

Recently I asked myself: Who knows how many we prepare the same dish with some small difference? Even with the main ingredients the same, but completely different?
For example, the pasta (any size) with seafood (clams, mussels, octopus, shrimp, etc.) I almost always prepare in this way, albeit with minor differences after the other (due to lack of one of the ingredients in favor of found in a house), but always been part of family tastes. And the others as they do?
But I will not only talk about this dish but prepare for anything.
Sometimes you avoid posting the recipe the same as for Xxxx do not overlap. But why? I think it's nice to see also how to prepare home to Zzzz or dddd, etc..

I would therefore ask those who pass by here and read my
Who has a blog
- If you like, you can tell me if you the same dish and how you do and, in case you have posted in your blog to authorize me to take a photo to be included in this post with the link to? I'd like you did the same thing with you my recipes in this section.
And who does not have a blog
- If you like, you send me an email with a photo and how it proper? So it can be entered in this post with the photo. ;-) I'd really


for these "Trenette seafood, for 2 people, I used

80 grams of octopus clean; with 50 grams of clams and without a shell, the liquid from the clams.

100 grams of peeled shrimp ; garlic, parsley, red pepper and two large tomatoes .

I blanched octopus (which I cut into small pieces), and shrimp (which I then shelled). Without
open the clams in pot with lid, I left the half shell to the more roly-poly and fully shelled small ones, and filtered liquid spill.

In a large skillet I brown the garlic and chilli with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and combined seafood. After a while, 'I put together the chopped tomatoes, the clam liquid and salt.

Meanwhile I boiled 180 g trenette , and a moment just before cooking, I transferred into the pan

Done flavor all together and Serve.
A handful of parsley chopped by hand and was ready to eat.


waiting for your recipes ;-)

Here's how to prepare this dish a few of my friends:

Blogger
Federica said ...
I have yet to blog about this recipe but if you enter will be to update your posts with pleasure. For now I can tell you that I never thought to use the octopus (as I love it), but I put cuttlefish or squid (depending on market availability), prawns, and if I find them too oannocchie, parsley, cherry tomatoes and the ever chilli .

Tam Tam said ...
I do exactly like you, if that day be able to find all the ingredients as you rightly pointed out you ..

Vero said ...
You know I never did it! Perhaps because here you are selling seafood kilo, and then that I would do the remaining clams 950gr and mussels?!? EECCA I certainly would put the mussels

Ornella said ...
I really like the clams with and here are never found! Usually, however, do not put octopus but squid! However it is always a fantastic pasta!

Stefania said ...
more or less do as you do .. also depends on the fish

Cristina said ...
Also I'll prepare something like this and for me that is the rule of "what's in the house" ...

accantoalcamino said ...
I do almost the same but without polyp solo.Faccio I always use to soften a little white wine and if I use only the clams in the end, in the pot, spray a little lemon juice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment