Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shotacon Read Free Online

Lotta al caro disco - II parte

In a previous post I talked about how you can reduce the cost of the CD simply by buying online (from Amazon UK in this case), coming without much difficulty at an average price of less than 8 € for the new album, with new releases.

Still too much? Always looking for at Amazon UK I found that you can also go down, and many more. In this case I was looking for the remarkable debut album of Irish singer-songwriter Damien Rice, who is simply called O, and found, as usual, very good condition. My attention, however, has fallen on the "used" prices from declaring ... few cents.
I could not fail to try, so I ordered a copy declared in a "very good" the modest price of 18 cents (a pound). With the cost of shipment arrivals to 2.9 €.
less than a week after the CD has arrived. It was a digipack (cardboard) and then a little 'more prone to wear those with a jewel box, but nothing was missing, some small mark on the board, the CD was in good condition, and played without problems. All for less than 3 €.

Clearly I had to try again, I missed a couple of CD-edition album of REM (I had purchased from iTunes), so I have selected, always used as a "very good", Up and Reveal.
Both on sale for a penny sterling. Maybe we do not believe, and then here's your proof of purchase:


As you can see the cost is only packaging and shipment, but we are at € 2.22 per CD.
Shipped from England on December 10, 16, arrived in a padded envelope for CD. The CDs were in good condition, only a small scratch on Up (but there's the spelling error on the CD, just do not work too). One of the jewel box was partly broken, but it is certainly not a problem to change it, even a non-recyclable, cost a few cents. The most important things, the booklet and the cover, were intact. All for a penny each.

There are also other sales at similar prices, by numerous "shops" Amazon, and I can conclude that, at least at this time, there are several CDs in real economic conditions.
Why sell CDs at this price I do not know. Maybe they bought season tickets delivery by the Royal Mail and if not reach the expected number lose out. The ship also agrees to make free or almost on shipping costs. Of course only the work of packaging you should eat all the little revenue, but I assume they know what they do.

So in summary, why not stop downloading music online?

0 comments:

Post a Comment