Sunday, March 1, 2009

How Do U Find License Number Quickbooks

Prima gara della stagione

After an absence on the blog since Sunday due to lack of time to update you on here this week: Tuesday
: First of specific training on the rollers
Wednesday: 75 km in unloading the Tiber
Thursday: 130 km training rather flat and with repeated Monteflavio
Saturday: 62 km by Sgambati Pregara
Sunday: GF PEACE

Gf Report: I have a premise, this marathon when I compiled the schedule of events was not planned, I aggiunta strada facendo vedendo un po' le sensazioni che provavo con il passare degli allenamenti, le aspettative erano quindi abbastanza realistiche e sapevo di non poter fare una prestazione eccelsa, l'idea era quella di rientrare nei cento.
Stamattina sveglia ore 5e20, colazione e poi via in macchina direzione Spello. Arrivo al ritiro del numero verso le 7e40, e con il mio compagno Airone mi dirigo in griglia, grazie agli accordi stretti siamo in prima griglia proprio a ridosso della linea di partenza.
Ore 9 pronti e via, i primi 8 km sono ad andatura controllata, ma nonostante questo si viaggia oltre i 40 km-h, perdo subito un 100 di posizioni, ma quando realizzo comincio a risalire e sfruttando un paio di rotonde mi rimporto nei primi 40, le gambe turn right into me and begins to glimpse the idea of \u200b\u200ban important position in the first ascents run pretty well, obviously I had my heart in my throat, but my legs turned good. At the end of the third climb I think it is the case of food and while I do these my elugubrazioni like a fool I lose my team down, I try to return but the group travels too much.
I was convinced that my race would be over there and missing until the km would become a workout, but fortunately after a mile I get picked up by a group to which I politely stepping stone and to move forward, I begin the ascent of a Collemancio bit 'pissed off, because they have lost the first group I was not a little depressing, I just try to climb not to break away, the heart is quietly below the threshold indicates that if my mind had sustained no doubt I could make a higher pace. The descent of Collemancio qualke me itch and a bend in risk of going long, but hopefully I can stay in the saddle, the group arrived on the plane begins to pull, I try to stay in the queue, I did not have the mental strength to give a hands, at 6km from the arrival we notice that the large group is very close, you begin to lead the entrance and the last tear (1km 12%), taking the tail, recovery twenty positions and top of the hill with another runner, I km downhill fast and finish last sheet that brings the arrival of 1km, decided to give everything I had left I take the last corner and I quickly changed a dry moment in the chain breaks, after several expletives temptation to throw the bike into the ditch I load the bike back and I do the last 500m race running uphill on a bike shoulder (style cyclocross) although I pulled out all the race that an old terzinaccio as I had in my body than a 20in, I arrive at the finish line to applause from the crowd and their laughter, finishing 59th on 370 and 17th by category 2:19 a.m. to 9 minutes in the first.


technical and tactical analysis of the result:
as I said before I had big ambitions at the start, but the appetite comes with eating during the first few kilometers and that accortomi pumped well hope to grab a decent piazzamento.Oggi I realized that unfortunately do not count in the race only the legs, the head matters a lot (now I'm too demoralized after losing the first set), and has anke attention, a distraction, and could jeopardize everything.
I also fully aware of how I suffer in the plains: uphill right or wrong I do not have huge problems with people being strong enough, but I'm not just flat, I've got to find a perfect cadence and I have a lot to focus on training pull-up anke down now that I begin to acquire some 'safety, we hope that the wheels with tubes that should arrive soon give me a hand.

Now in the next two weeks I expect beautiful training hard and free of competition, meeting with the number on the back to the race of Cecina, the race will arrive after the week of discharge and I believe that there will be a different music ...

Here is the graph of the race, I did a little 'calculations, and if not broken the chain earned about 1'30'', that when I see uscirĂ la ranking as equivalent in terms of positions ...

1 comments:

freefriendshipfun said...

You want Quickbook Product License Support visit our website or call us 1+844-872-1287

Post a Comment