Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can I Fight A Waiver For Eczema

Condizione che cresce...

Here I am, after the circuit on Saturday I was scheduled for Sunday to do some good work up , from beginner through but I knew that was not air the 140 km circuit on Friday and Saturday were indelibly imprinted on my quadriceps, and Anke in my mind, as long advocated the bike is not just the legs, the brain would not work hard and sent to the whole body that his whim. I then folded on a nice exit exhaust, 105 km and average about 138bpm 800 m in altitude ... Yesterday
2 hours of fitness training and stretching and today, instead of specific. On Tuesday
if the good weather conditions continue to be voted on specific jobs and the distance ... Today about 29 135 km of medium by repeated flat and uphill, too bad that after the work in the ascent garmin abandoned me because of the batteries and I could not do the progressions, because I could not monitor them properly ...
The feeling was great, I had recovered from the great triptych of the weekend series and three in height, there were clear improvements. Tomorrow and Thursday
drain again but with specific reduction km ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment