Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Memorial To Mother At Wedding

Granfondo della Vernaccia

Ho affrontato la settimana prima della Vernaccia un po' scoraggiato, la crisi e le cattive sensazioni avute nella Bartali mi avevano data una buona dose of pessimism.
course, but I've totally thrown off, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I did some good training quality and quantity, in which I gave more importance to its work force, that force the ke Bartali did not allow me to push the relations I wanted to and that helped me to plant in the case.
I arrived Thursday night with his legs well flooded with lactic acid, but confident in the recovery on Sunday.
We come now to the gf.
race valid for the Grand Duchy, and the circuit regions, which did get subscriptions to about 2000 people. I
thanks to the smooth hooks Michele managed to celebrities from the grid, but despite this, after the first 5 km (due to qualke smart and stretch qualke way) I found myself behind a host of people attacked on the first climb after 15 km I make a good recovery and I carried on the first 100, the second step free climb like a script but I cut to a bad descent, there were 4 consecutive turns that made me lose contact.
Once the group lost a moment I get up and expect to be sucked into the group behind, I begin the climb with their hard monsanto but where I can go up very very well having the great feeling, although there were gradients in double figures go up agile player with the 34x23. With this compact group continue until the fork in the path, reached the Division ci accorgiamo che abbiamo il gruppo davanti di poche centinaia di metri, purtroppo però davanti sono di più e con maggior voglia di tirare per cui volano via inesorabilmente. Arrivati ai meno 40 km comincia una parte tostissima della corsa, non c' più un metro di pianura, nella salita pedalabile di Sassi Bianchi sto bene a ruota e cerco di spendere il meno possibile, quando per fortuna arrivano salite un po' meno regolari mi metto davanti e comincio a tirare un po'. Nessuno scatto ma ogni tanto metto dentro qualke progressione, giunti alla penultima salita (quella del Carcere) decido che il gruppetto in cui sono mi sta stretto e provo un'azione, mi metto in testa e comincio a fare una bella progressione, con me rimane solo un corridore, scolliniamo down and starts to pull him behind all but one boy jumped ke reaches us down, last ke rough ends on the last km I feel the shot, I can take a hundred meters to the finish line and arriving alone, lonely with 81 people before, but always alone, in the last meters I had a tremendous adrenaline rush that I do not feel has made the effort. At the end
82nd overall and 11th grade, a distance of 157 km and over 2000 m in altitude.
It 's the race where I placed worse, but it is the race where I had more fun and is the race where I think my real season starts.

quality workout Tuesday this week (with hints of force), Output group Wednesday (I promise the show), and Thursday reconnaissance gf on Sunday.

See you Sunday for the gf Flaminia Civita Castellana Day Monti Cimini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment