Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Can You Do Against Chikan

bread with cranberries and pistachios Stefania


In late September of last year I was in Sicily and here I met the beautiful and sweet Stefania of "Cardamom & co. I have already written this incredible match.
Stefania On that occasion I made a very welcome gift: a bag of shelled pistachios, Sicilian pistachios are a delicacy unique.
I've sipped use, I was sorry that the idea might end soon. It I used very small quantities to make a nougat with almonds, hazelnuts and pistachios, and also a very good cake. I thought that match well only with the sweet, absolutely not! There are also good with the salty.
When I saw the contest "Golden green Sicilian " I decided immediately to participate, to again thank Stefania.
I prepared two easy recipes, this is the first bread with pistachios and dried cranberries, covered with grain made with Avola almonds and pistachios, a sweet bread for breakfast or snack, the second recipe, salt, posterity as soon as possible.

Bread with pistachios and cranberries

150 grams of liquid yeast ( Licola ) very active (pseudo-refresh )

50 grams of milk 1 / 2 tsp malto
10 gr di miele d'acacia
20 gr di zucchero
3 gr di aroma arancia ** (la punta del cucchiaino)
130 gr di farina di forza
40 gr di semola rimacinata
15 gr di strutto home made
1/2 cucchiaino di sale
10 gr di mirtilli rossi secchi
10 gr di pistacchi
Per spolverare
semola rimacinata
10 gr di granella di pistacchi e mandorle

Nella planetaria ho unito a licoli: latte, malto, miele, zucchero, aroma arancia ed ho mescolato, facendo amalgamare bene il tutto. Ho aggiunto le due farine setacciate e mescolato. Ho fatto riposare l'impasto per circa 20 minuti. Ho messo l'impasto sul piano lavoro infarinato con semola ed ho added lard little time to incorporate it well.
When the dough was soft as the ear lobe I put together the pistachios and cranberries and then I left to rise in a bowl with olive oil just greased, covered with plastic wrap and cover. Every 50 minutes I did
folds 3 times, I rolled up tight in the past and chopped pistachios and almonds, placed on wax paper and left to rise until doubled (about 2 hours and 30)

With a scalpel to lose I gave it a nice cut central and I baked at 240 ° C for 10 minutes and 180 ° C until cooked.

The crust should be a nice dark color.

I did last Friday, today I ate the last slice, it was still very good, you just pass in the oven a few minutes and it was perfect.

** orange flavor home made, recipe taken from the post Tamara , with small changes: I
2 peeled oranges with the potato peeler, taking only the yellow / gold. I kept the air for 3 ~ 4 days, and when they become dry, I blend with 3 tablespoons of vanilla sugar, I put the powder in a jar with lid, a little alcohol at 95 ° so as not to darker orange creamy sauce, and then in the freezer.
not freeze and use comfortably for long.

Con questa ricetta partecipo al contest " Oro verde di Sicilia "



*************************************
Altri link relativi al lievito liquido (licoli)

*************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment